SolidarMed - Health for Africa
1. Data Collection and Use
When you visit our website and use our services, we collect various types of personal data. This data may include:
• Information you provide when filling out a form or using a service on our website (e.g., donations, event registrations, newsletter subscriptions).
• Technical data such as your IP address, information about your device, and how you use our website.
We use this data to provide our services, improve our website, better understand our users, and for marketing purposes.
2. Data Sharing
We do not share your personal data with third parties without your consent, unless required by law or necessary to provide our services.
3. Data Storage
4. Your Rights
You have the right to access, correct, or delete your data stored by us, to restrict its processing, to object to processing, and the right to data portability. You also have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority.
6. Third-Party Services
To offer certain services, we collaborate with third parties:
- creativ software AG: creativ software AG is the operator of our donor database and CRM system. For more information on data processing by creativ software AG, visit https://creativ.ch/datenschutz/.
- Brevo (formerly Sendinblue): We use Brevo for our email marketing activities, including our newsletter. More information about data processing by Brevo can be found at https://www.brevo.com/de/legal/privacypolicy/.
- Facebook and Instagram: We use Facebook and Instagram for our social media presence and advertising. Both services are part of the Meta group. More information on data processing by Facebook and Instagram can be found at https://de-de.facebook.com/privacy/policy/.
- Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to analyze user behavior on our website. More information on data processing by Google Analytics can be found at https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de.
7. Donation Technology
We use RaiseNow AG's donation technology on our website, located at Hardturmstr. 101, 8005 Zurich. You can view their privacy policies here: https://www.raisenow.com/ch-de/datenschutz. The collected personal and payment-related data as well as communication preferences are captured by RaiseNow based on our interests according to Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. b GDPR and a data processing agreement according to Art. 28 Abs. 3 S. 1 GDPR. RaiseNow AG based in Switzerland and RaiseNow GmbH based in Germany comply with all requirements of the European General Data Protection Regulation. Switzerland is considered a safe third country, confirmed by the European Commission's adequacy decision. This includes, for example, the security of data processing, which at RaiseNow AG is regularly audited and certified by TÜV SÜD based on the PCI-DSS SAQ D Level 2 security standards (https://developer.raisenow.com/docs/pci-dss/Certificate-of-Validation_en.pdf). RaiseNow may use the collected data in an anonymized form, i.e., without assignment to a donor, to optimize or improve its own services but not to directly contact them or to pass data on to third parties.
Date of Last Update: September 1, 2023